When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s got a lot of bling, but purposely built it this way. Stainless fenders in really bad shape so I decided to use these from a 66 Miss Teen nobody wanted. Along with just about all the other parts because of the nice chrome..including the kickstand!

Love them Corvettes! oops, my fenders blew off!
REC

Several years ago I got this beat up Columbia frame and fork. The stays were bent and badly dented. I straightened and used a filler rod to eliminate the dents. I recovered an old seat after making a new pan nose from carbon fiber. New pedals with plastic blocks that were replaced with rubber blocks. The chain guard I had from 5 years ago. It’s been on several of my bikes. The seat post was from my stash. The stem is from another bike I sold but this stem was painted silver by the previous owner. The flipped bike had a replacement chrome one.

I found a used Huffy for $50 and used the bb, crank, bars, chain fenders wheels and tires from that. The grips were from my stash. I bought the rear reflector on eBay. I’m looking for a left side tank.

Back