When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
1945 Roadmaster Delivery update: Purchased, fit, painted, and installed chainguard. Made and installed signboard (1/8" Black Polycarbonate). Also trying taller bar because I don't have a tall stem. Still looking for a correct 20" front fender, front sprocket, and correct style stand.

GEDC4188.JPG

GEDC4189.JPG

GEDC4190.JPG

GEDC4192.JPG

GEDC4191.JPG

Installed some parts on the spitfire today. Next is making brackets for the slimline tank and look for a headlamp and putting miles on it. I use it to ride with the kids so I won’t restore it until they are older lol. It’s not perfect but I like it

18FF7F4E-FBB9-426B-91EA-23D472FFC861.jpeg

ECCB0BA6-967D-4D22-9C43-F4B02AA37638.jpeg

Installed some parts on the spitfire today. Next is making brackets for the slimline tank and look for a headlamp and putting miles on it. I use it to ride with the kids so I won’t restore it until they are older lol. It’s not perfect but I like it

View attachment 1469572

View attachment 1469573

Looks like there's enough flat on the ends of the fender stays to drill new holes and shorten so the fenders fit correctly.

Back