When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't know that this is realy a project.... I might change a few things. But I'm happy the way it is for now. But it is my newest thing.

Attachments

• 970879_10200591853510333_2099103911_n.jpg
    970879_10200591853510333_2099103911_n.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 636
new departure braekdown

Working on a replacement wheel I got from Eric for my DX.
Dealing with brake discs and reinstalling the New Departure Hub....second one I've done.
Tedious to say the least.

tu6a4avy-1.jpg

e2ymenat-1.jpg

had to break in my new antique medical tool sterilizer ( it is the heated model...Pelton of Detroit)
Filled it with wd40 and dropped the soaking tray...pretty cool.
Thanks Mitch.

7y6ybu6y-1.jpg

utequ8yj-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking bike! Do you happen to have stencils for the darts? I have the same bike but it had been stripped when I got it.

Nope, I don't have a stencil. I am not quite sure how I am going to go about painting it. I want to do something different with it. If I repaint it to look original I won't even get back what I put into it. I am better off making it into something I like. These bikes really don't sell. I saw a completely restored one on Ebay for $750. No one bidded on it. He dropped the price to $650 and it still hasn't sold. It is definitely a sad time to sell a redone bike.

Pile Of Parts...

My "newest" project is a "pile of parts" at best for now...
Parts Pile.JPG

... and I doubt I'll go much farther until I get all the parts to build a matching ladies too!

(Of course there's still a little problem of a bad fork I'm trying to get resolved...)

... but it'll get there in due time!
Of course I don't think this thing looks Anywhere Near as exciting as Sped Man, Nicinator & Larmo63's projects do!!!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy

Parts Pile.JPG

Update...finally.
Installed the tires and the S2s. Finished greasing all the bearings and attempted to straighten the fork somewhat....its better.
Took a test ride and it is smooth.
The DX is nicer that I thought it would be.

a8uqara9-1.jpg

yne6y2yq-1.jpg

Gave it to the nephew since he found out there was a Starlet on the way for his sister.

8yhu9e6a-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

65 Western Flyer Strato Flyer.
Chrome frame is as usual, in need of removal. The nephew and I started scrapping the damaged clear coat. Long way to do on this one. The last frame needed the clear coat removed took 3 months.

be6uremy-1.jpg

Before disassembly

e5a7egyv-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back