What does your current project look like now?

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

I live for the CABE
Just got this 41Shelby last weekend. Swapping the tank out for a long tank that I'll patina paint to match when I get it.

20201017_192719.jpg

Demzie

Finally riding a big boys bike
They are made for each other!
My thoughts exactly. Just the right amount of spring and curve.
I started a thread a few weeks ago about frames with curve masts and the makers that did them just to kind of feel out how this would look on other frames too.

I feel a signature style coming on with my collection.
Picture this, a Black CWC Supreme with a super rare CHROME variation of the Evan's Action on the nose and rechromed trims, utilizing the dual lights still.

Erin

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
My thoughts exactly. Just the right amount of spring and curve.
I started a thread a few weeks ago about frames with curve masts and the makers that did them just to kind of feel out how this would look on other frames too.

I feel a signature style coming on with my collection.
Picture this, a Black CWC Supreme with a super rare CHROME variation of the Evan's Action on the nose and rechromed trims, utilizing the dual lights still.

Erin
That would definetly have the right look. Go for it!

1817cent

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I took off the SA 3 speed as i could not get it to work and installed a Bendix 2 speed kickback which works great.

I found the proper finger grips and will install a Webb brake lever that i have. I also will do the wiring once the wire order arrives.

The bike rides real well!

20201020_143004.jpg

Bike from the Dead

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I just started this project this week. I got this '79 Schwinn Fair Lady for free off Facebook Marketplace in pretty decent shape with most, if not all of the original parts. Almost immediately, I took both it and another trike apart and began stacking parts from both into one custom "muscle trike" for the ratrodbikes.com Muscle Bike Build Off. I'm still figuring out what precise direction to go with this build, but for now, this is the general direction I want to go.

In case you haven't seen my other posts featuring The Trashliner Trike, I just want you know that I did not build this; I bought it like this.

Rivnut

I live for the CABE
1959 Schwinn Speedster. Pinstriped the fenders this morning. Assemble over the next few days (many honey-dos around the house) as time allows , apply the decal set, and take it for a spin.

View attachment 1281791
The Honey-dos are finished, it took some time but I got through the Bendix two speed hub, and the weather turned cold so back to the garage. It's all together now. Took it for a test ride this AM.
IMG_20201102_093203245.jpg

wheelbender6

A couple of updates to my Flightliner come Pseudo-Spyder. Found a suitable weld-on kickstand so I removed the clamp-on one.
-Replaced the Simplex stick shifter with one from a 24" Spyder. The Simplex, oddly enough, was a click shifter but the Spyder Shifter is all friction.

new shifter big_4.jpg

Last edited: