When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
Just got this 41Shelby last weekend. Swapping the tank out for a long tank that I'll patina paint to match when I get it.

20201017_192719.jpg

They are made for each other!
My thoughts exactly. Just the right amount of spring and curve.
I started a thread a few weeks ago about frames with curve masts and the makers that did them just to kind of feel out how this would look on other frames too.

I feel a signature style coming on with my collection.
Picture this, a Black CWC Supreme with a super rare CHROME variation of the Evan's Action on the nose and rechromed trims, utilizing the dual lights still.

Erin

My thoughts exactly. Just the right amount of spring and curve.
I started a thread a few weeks ago about frames with curve masts and the makers that did them just to kind of feel out how this would look on other frames too.

I feel a signature style coming on with my collection.
Picture this, a Black CWC Supreme with a super rare CHROME variation of the Evan's Action on the nose and rechromed trims, utilizing the dual lights still.

Erin
That would definetly have the right look. Go for it!

I took off the SA 3 speed as i could not get it to work and installed a Bendix 2 speed kickback which works great.

I found the proper finger grips and will install a Webb brake lever that i have. I also will do the wiring once the wire order arrives.

The bike rides real well!

20201020_143004.jpg

Back