When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I just started this project this week. I got this '79 Schwinn Fair Lady for free off Facebook Marketplace in pretty decent shape with most, if not all of the original parts. Almost immediately, I took both it and another trike apart and began stacking parts from both into one custom "muscle trike" for the ratrodbikes.com Muscle Bike Build Off. I'm still figuring out what precise direction to go with this build, but for now, this is the general direction I want to go.

In case you haven't seen my other posts featuring The Trashliner Trike, I just want you know that I did not build this; I bought it like this.

1959 Schwinn Speedster. Pinstriped the fenders this morning. Assemble over the next few days (many honey-dos around the house) as time allows , apply the decal set, and take it for a spin.

View attachment 1281791
The Honey-dos are finished, it took some time but I got through the Bendix two speed hub, and the weather turned cold so back to the garage. It's all together now. Took it for a test ride this AM.
IMG_20201102_093203245.jpg

A couple of updates to my Flightliner come Pseudo-Spyder. Found a suitable weld-on kickstand so I removed the clamp-on one.
-Replaced the Simplex stick shifter with one from a 24" Spyder. The Simplex, oddly enough, was a click shifter but the Spyder Shifter is all friction.

new shifter big_4.jpg

Last edited:
Back