When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mocking up the 1936 (?) Wards Hawthorne Silver King. Need to stripe the rear fender (hopefully i can make it fit) and finish polishing frame...and...etc

20201204_160146_Film3.jpg

20201124_173300_Film3.jpg

Message_1606878781868.jpg

I found a Spyder chain guard at a not-so-outrageous price and added it. I also added a pic of it with the old hockey stick on it.
-Mounting the full circle chainguards requires a good bit of tinkering when you do not have original brackets. I also had tp space it over to make room for my old triple chain ring. I can't wait to ditch the triple chain ring when I find a suitable single.
-The Spyder chain guard is pretty banged up. That's OK since I am mounting it on a Flightliner.

20201225_103343_resized.jpg

spy jun 1.jpg

Not totally sure what it'll become in the end, Klunker, hotrod, rat, or just a beach cruiser. But my dented '39 Elgin will live to ride another day. Parts used include: Roadmaster fork, unknown trussrods, modern 3 speed Nexus wheelset, Wald dogleg crank, and a sprocket from a 70s Free Spirit.

GEDC3914.JPG

Back