When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I Like A Pencil Served With My Pie Crust!
If your a Monark guy you know exactly what I'm talking about!
Finally got this 1939 Rocket Motorbike picked up yesterday morning! A project that I have really been Stoked about for a while, with some harder to find parts!
Plans are a "Patina Roadster" while letting some of the more unique parts make a statement.

....from the rustiest Cycle Truck ever, to solid and headed for a long cruise.

Check out more here:

frame before.jpeg

frame after.jpeg

I wanted to build a shiny 2 tone straightbar. I bought a frame and chainguard online and when it arrived i had to make a decision, keep it original or build the bike i want. Because the condition was nicer than i expected and my preaching that "It's only original once" i decided to clean it up and build a 53 Panther. I will partially get what i want as its getting painted fenders, locking springer forks and a front forebrake hub and possibly touch up existing pinstriping.

View attachment 1334412
Well..here she is..1953 Delux Panther custom molestoration. I was on the right track then decided to shoot pearl over the black and orange paint. It looks great however i wish I'd left it alone without pearl. Its black..its rootbeer..its plum..depending on how the light hits it. Pedals and chain are on the way. Anyways, thanx to all the Cabers who helped provide the part$ for this project.

20210210_102948_Film3.jpg

20210210_102853_Film3.jpg

20210210_103712_Film3.jpg

Since it started snowing last night, I decided to throw my CWC delivery cycle parts bike on the back of my car while driving around today in an attempt to get a nice coating of mag-chloride. When it thaws it will help speed up the crustification of the parts I'm going to need to build a bike for my dog. That I don't have yet.......:(
View attachment 1346201

View attachment 1346202

It was upside down on the rack so the rear got it pretty good. Lol! A nice frozen coating over the rest. We'll see what happens when it thaws. ;)
is this called a bicy-sickle:tonguewink::tearsofjoy::sob::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::sob:

This is how my current project looked almost 2 years ago before it got torn down and put on the back burner for other projects. It's a 1948 Hiawatha Transfendered hot rod, that started out life as a lady's bike. A previous owner did the conversion (rather well), and made the fiberglass tank. Stay tuned for updates.

hiawatha transgender rat.jpg

Back