When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
The 1939 Monark Rocket Motorbike "Patina Monster Roadster" is coming along nicely. Spent the day working on it yesterday. It hit the ground for a few minutes late yesterday.
Still To Does: Making a custom insert for the tank area. Messaging frame a bit more. Install chain and axle adjusters.
Below are some Present and how it Started photos.

Last edited:
The 1939 Monark Rocket Motorbike "Patina Monster Roadster" is coming along nicely. Spent the day working on it yesterday. It hit the ground for a few minutes late yesterday.
Still To Does: Making a custom insert for the tank area. Messaging frame a bit more. Install chain and axle adjusters.
Below are some Present and how it Started photos.

View attachment 1361378

View attachment 1361379

View attachment 1361380
What year Cadillac is that in the background of the last photo? '64?

The 1964 Cadillac is one of the best years ever. Classy, no gigantic fins... timeless. My grandparents had a 4 door '64 from new as I was a kid.
Old school luxury!

Here is the state of my '57 Schwinn Corvette. Getting powdercoated this week. Building in the bmx cruiser klunker style.

My bike - just add fresh paint.

Mocked up parts again on Poison Apple yesterday, only this time, I changed the way I mounted the springer fork. I was seriously burnt out and fed up with this project a few weeks ago after complications with the wheels, the weather and my wallet, but now, I'm stoked! I seriously can't wait to get this Fair Lady trike done!

BFtD_Poison_Apple159.jpg

So while Im waiting on Cycle Truck parts....
This 1960 Tiger was more intended as a quick "lets see how much this baby will clean up" type project. ...boy it didnt disappoint! Hard to tell in the before picture but the chrome was hardly there and in terrible shape, along with the paint covered in moss and fade.
I spent the entire weekend hand-polishing and cleaning all the chrome and scrubbed/cutting the paint. Still needs a decent mechanical resto but it will happen in time (if I dont sell or trade it off)

60tiger.jpg

tiger.jpeg

Back