When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Update from the backyard. Project Iver racer moved slower than expected today. I had some challenges with fitment. Back on it tomorrow.

DSCN6137.JPG

DSCN6138.JPG

DSCN6139.JPG

Update from the backyard. Project Iver racer moved slower than expected today. I had some challenges with fitment. Back on it tomorrow.

View attachment 1397774

View attachment 1397775

View attachment 1397776
Both rims are now painted and bot tires are mounting wait for final assembly. Going to get back on mine today. I nicked the frame and have to do some minor repairs to the frame. So far, I'm enjoying doing it and it's turning out to be what I had in my mind's eye.

My 51 black phantom is 97% done at this point finally. Build took a little over a year at this point and I used only original paint, survivor parts. I plan on finding a better set of fenders eventually as well as adding the correct color grips but Im calling it a rider now. It rides amazing...

before and after.jpeg

Got the correct pinched truss fork for the 36 crusty Huffy off ebay. It fits! I won't be able to use the 2.5 inch hookworm tires I wanted to use :(. I do have another set of tires available that should look better than these awful whitewalls. It's not original paint so I will be changing it from the blue repaint. Gotta find a nice and crusty front drop center wheel.

20210428_122424.jpg

20210428_122417.jpg

20210428_122358.jpg

20210427_192205.jpg

20210427_191853.jpg

20210427_191848.jpg

Back