When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s time to get this Liberty on the road now that the weather is cooler. I think I’ve had it for a couple of years. I’m going to roll out the fenders and straighten the fork out with my press first. I’ll probably change a few parts on it.

99AEA196-8280-4B29-94EF-88828EB698E9.jpeg

New Project!
Now that I'm finished with customer projects, I started on this one last weekend.
I've been wanting to build a Monark SD/SC fenderless bike for a while now. I found the ole tank at Buddy's this year. 1st, was getting the old layers (3) of paint back down to that good ole Monark metal. Lots of ideas for this one, but nothing written in stone yet.

Master is finally moving along, I found some 40-635 tires that are actually white and have a more historical tread pattern than Schwalbe Delta Cruisers. After uncovering some more nickel underneath the rust of the chainring, I decided to paint the fenders to match the original paint on the frame. I did them up with the red and green pinstripes and then aged the paint to match. Next step is to paint up the rims and age them to match the frame as well.

Note: The saddle I just got turned out to be a little big, please see my wanted section post if you want to help with that.

DSCF7408 50%.jpeg

DSCF7420 50%.jpeg

Master is finally moving along, I found some 40-635 tires that are actually white and have a more historical tread pattern than Schwalbe Delta Cruisers. After uncovering some more nickel underneath the rust of the chainring, I decided to paint the fenders to match the original paint on the frame. I did them up with the red and green pinstripes and then aged the paint to match. Next step is to paint up the rims and age them to match the frame as well.

Note: The saddle I just got turned out to be a little big, please see my wanted section post if you want to help with that.

View attachment 1499062
View attachment 1499063
You did a really good job on matching those fenders! ....and I love to see the ziptie tire technique alive and well.

New Project!
Now that I'm finished with customer projects, I started on this one last weekend.
I've been wanting to build a Monark SD/SC fenderless bike for a while now. I found the ole tank at Buddy's this year. 1st, was getting the old layers (3) of paint back down to that good ole Monark metal. Lots of ideas for this one, but nothing written in stone yet.

View attachment 1498472

View attachment 1498474

Project update!
The Monark Bare Metal "High Plains" Roadster.
Yesterday was finish the bones! Frame, frontend and tank are Cleared and ready to start assembly. Now the fun begins!

Project update!
The Monark Bare Metal "High Plains" Roadster.
Yesterday was finish the bones! Frame, frontend and tank are Cleared and ready to start assembly. Now the fun begins!

View attachment 1500464

The Monark SD/SC, Bare Metal "High Plains Drifter"
Calling my latest project Done! The Diamond Cut 250's really fill the bill, and now it's got the attitude I wanted!

Back