When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@rustyjones from here on the Cabe sold me the Huffy Mag sprocket , another piece to a Kool Kat clone .

Well, this Snyder built bike just showed up in my driveway needing a new home Wednesday!
The fello started working on it, including starting to strip it a year ago or so, and lost interest. Wanted to know if I could use it! Going to stick it back with other future projects I have. While the bike has good bones, I have no idea what direction I will go on this one yet! It will be a while till I get to it.

New Project!
1920-22 Hawthorne Deluxe Motobike. I believe this one was made by GWM, but not sure. Has unique front truss rod suspension!! This ones a bit early for me, but tackling it anyway. 1st off it's going to take a fair amount of soaking, but the bike is nice and straight!!
Any input on the bike is Welcomed! Like I say, this one is a bit early for me.

View attachment 1542900

View attachment 1542906

View attachment 1542907

1920-22 Hawthorne Deluxe.
"Slow But Sure"
It's coming apart. Just hated having to cut the crank, but couldn't be avoided the way the pedals were Welded on!!
1f622.png

I was into bmx early on… but I’ll be hooked if I remember gary littlejohn. I remember those diamond shaped frames…I remember names like ….tuff wheel and webco…astabula … and redline but that stuff was for kids that had money. My dad bought me some heavy duty spokes and helped me re string the rims I had.. and one sunday took me clear across town to his pals house so the dude could weld a crossbar to my tall handle bars… sure it made them stronger but destroyed the chrome and overall appearance! I’ll follow this build because my great nephew is showing some interest in bikes! And i may surprise him with a wipe ass ride! Bill in bama! I guess I’ll google mr. littlejohn! I even have a pair of his handle bars!

Back