When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have been collecting some parts for a pig bike I have been wanting to build. I'm mostly there just a few more things to acquire. I repainted the pins on my rims after removing a bad spray bomb paint job. I clear coated them to keep additional rust away. I have a set of nice original Typhoon cords to go on them. The frame appears to be a '55 CWC. I'm not planning on any paint on this one, do not want to clear the frame I may try BLO. The finish on the frame is smoked so clear would not be the end of the world.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Taking a break from the Monark rat project to put together a pub/mail/grocery cruiser for my Brother-in-law.....payback for getting us tickets to Santana. It's a '98 Norco 4-speed cruiser. View attachment 1583866View attachment 1583867Rattle can layers will end up pale lime satin and cream that I'll sand through to the first 3 layers....black, rust red and brown.

Main colour - also rattle can satin. After sanding to expose previous layers in some spots will clear coat in satin because this paint is not very tough.

Adding an adapted shimano grip shifter to the top tube.

7/8" tubing clamped to the top tube.
Will get back to the '54 Monark rat soon.

Moving slow, but it's finally back in pieces after making sure all planned parts fit nicely. Now doing finish work, primer, and getting ready for some "Crazy" paint. Frame and front end will be a satin black.

View attachment 1575110

View attachment 1575111

Well, ready for some "Crazy" paint on sheet metal. Frame and front end will be a satin black, Wheels and tires are rollers. Once this weather straightens out. 3" of snow and below 0 just last night again. I paint in my back pole barn and it's really unfriendly right now!!!

Last edited:
Back