When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It looks like this %#^=^%•€ 🤬🤬🤬 I wil win you f%king inaninmate object
D004EB65-15AE-4F16-B0D2-9A088C192726.jpeg
8D565312-795C-4ABF-BCF0-AD5385101766.jpeg
hope nobody needed that spring 😂🤣😂🤣 I’m not as patient as I used to be

Last edited:
Wow! I love that og paint! Maybe put some boiled linseed oil on it?
Careful with the rags when you use linseed oil !! I had a sponge that was soaked with that stuff on a plywood “mud board” in the back of my pickup one time, I was up on some scaffolding plastering a stucco wall and I looked down and my truck was on fire LOL hahahaha WTF? I “flew” down it was really just the wood on fire at that point but close call 🔥🔥🔥🧯

Careful with the rags when you use linseed oil !! I had a sponge that was soaked with that stuff on a plywood “mud board” in the back of my pickup one time, I was up on some scaffolding plastering a stucco wall and I looked down and my truck was on fire LOL hahahaha WTF? I “flew” down it was really just the wood on fire at that point but close call 🔥🔥🔥🧯
Wow! I always soak my rags in water before drying them out. I’ve used it on almost all of my og paint bikes. Very nice results.

Back