When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
It looks like this %#^=^%•€ 🤬🤬🤬 I wil win you f%king inaninmate object
D004EB65-15AE-4F16-B0D2-9A088C192726.jpeg
8D565312-795C-4ABF-BCF0-AD5385101766.jpeg
hope nobody needed that spring 😂🤣😂🤣 I’m not as patient as I used to be

Last edited:
Wow! I love that og paint! Maybe put some boiled linseed oil on it?
Careful with the rags when you use linseed oil !! I had a sponge that was soaked with that stuff on a plywood “mud board” in the back of my pickup one time, I was up on some scaffolding plastering a stucco wall and I looked down and my truck was on fire LOL hahahaha WTF? I “flew” down it was really just the wood on fire at that point but close call 🔥🔥🔥🧯

Careful with the rags when you use linseed oil !! I had a sponge that was soaked with that stuff on a plywood “mud board” in the back of my pickup one time, I was up on some scaffolding plastering a stucco wall and I looked down and my truck was on fire LOL hahahaha WTF? I “flew” down it was really just the wood on fire at that point but close call 🔥🔥🔥🧯
Wow! I always soak my rags in water before drying them out. I’ve used it on almost all of my og paint bikes. Very nice results.

Back