When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Welded brackets to hold the slimline tank, added a nexus 3, new tires, headlamp, adding thumb shifter and welding the horn holes on the tank next

3729E37F-53CD-4E4F-8E64-7B6F08021BA8.jpeg

Building some wheels for Mr Maroon Pacemaker. Been awhile since I spoked last, but got it figured out. Wish there was an easy way to get that ND cog off . Tiny 9 tooth on it currently. Uphill….oh my!

View attachment 1706693

View attachment 1706694
I had one of those on a Rollfast. No way to pedal uphill for this old man. I replaced the cog and driver from a spare ND, and that fixed the problem. Sorta.

I had one of those on a Rollfast. No way to pedal uphill for this old man. I replaced the cog and driver from a spare ND, and that fixed the problem. Sorta.
Thinking the same thing. Only problem is my donor looks just slightly different Model D than the one laced in. Dust cover on the brake side different size. I’m hoping the cog side assembly will be the same and mate happily. One can hope.

Building some wheels for Mr Maroon Pacemaker. Been awhile since I spoked last, but got it figured out. Wish there was an easy way to get that ND cog off . Tiny 9 tooth on it currently. Uphill….oh my!

View attachment 1706693

View attachment 1706694
Yeah, anymore it depends on my mood whether I swap the entire driver/cog assy out or take the time to unthread the sprocket from the driver with the official tool. I guess it depends on how clean the axle threads are....

If you have the wheel laced and a spanner to loosen the lockring, you can put the cog in the vice, engage the brake, and use the wheel for plenty of leverage. The ND skiptooth cogs are pretty hard to damage. Could also try loosening the lockring on the bike and give it the ol' kickstart maneuver. Lol

Back