When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
Thanks I'm going to see what happens. It's gonna be a while I've got some other things on my burner .. I've got a high level math background and mechanical/auto body skills so no problems there. already figured out most of the dimensions....

have had this one on the stand for a while,and after I saw that bike from memory lane that H Gordon and catfish posted got me motivated!had to remove a lot of house paint and straighten out a old weld repair.
20170623_193857.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this project local from Fellow caber Dave K. It's a 41 Schwinn, covered in house paint and cad paint on every part. Here are some pics as I got it and it's transformation, still got a ways to go.
IMG_20170612_182433791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170612_182509708_HDR.jpg
you can see the fork is red under the maroon house paint.
Here it is now cleaned.
1498273115572-542710075.jpg

Bought this project local from Fellow caber Dave K. It's a 41 Schwinn, covered in house paint and cad paint on every part. Here are some pics as I got it and it's transformation, still got a ways to go. View attachment 486509View attachment 486510 you can see the fork is red under the maroon house paint.
Here it is now cleaned.View attachment 486511
It's not the original color, but a very old repaint with nice patina so I'll keep it, the head tube and darts I re did.

Back