When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
I'm working on the wife's '51 Shelby this week. I'm almost finished with the rims.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am updating my Pierce project. It has been painted and I have reassembled it. Almost all of its ball bearings were either broken or missing. I replaced every ball bearing. It now spins freely. The rims and tires are currently MIA. Hopefully in a few days I will have her up and around. View attachment 490989
Sounds like my girlfriend!

I'm working on the wife's '51 Shelby this week. I'm almost finished with the rims.

Good to see that someone else laces wheels like I do. Interesting truing stand too. Looks like it might work better than my commercial stand. Nice work!

Good to see that someone else laces wheels like I do. Interesting truing stand too. Looks like it might work better than my commercial stand. Nice work!
Thanks, I can't find a decent truing stand under $150 and I wanted/needed to buy a shop press. I'll buy a nice truing stand a bit later, it's next on the list. :D

To my wife's Shelby: repaired a snapped screw in the fork (drilled and tapped) and a crushed lamp bezel. I made the fork fender mount screw out of a bolt Haha! I'm waiting on a lens from Mike Burden:cool:. Once I get the lens, I can shape the front to fit the lens.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back