When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Update on Silverking Flocycle: Seat is MIA so are the fenders. This is a work in progress.
IMG_20170805_232926.jpg

Update on Flocycle. Seat finally arrived 3 weeks late. I took it out for a maiden voyage. Given the fact it has 24" wheels I had my doubts if I could ride it given my 32" inseam. I am happy to say what they wrote about the Flocycle in Scott's book Ride and Enjoy the Monark Silverking Bicycle, was true. It is design for individuals with an inseam between 27-36. I of course didn't believe it not until I rode it.

Flocycle.jpg

Update on Flocycle. Seat finally arrived 3 weeks late. I took it out for a maiden voyage. Given the fact it has 24" wheels I had my doubts if I could ride it given my 32" inseam. I am happy to say what they wrote about the Flocycle in Scott's book Ride and Enjoy the Monark Silverking Bicycle, was true. It is design for individuals with an inseam between 27-36. I of course didn't believe it not until I rode it.

View attachment 663018
Looks great! Those Flocycles just have awesome lines!! Joe

This is my current project. I am working on a Trek R200 recumbent. It is the only model recumbent Trek ever made. So far I have installed a Ballistic front suspension fork. I did this last week. Today the 39/52 crankset arrived. I swapped out the original 39/52 crankset (BS) to a real 39/52 crankset. It runs a lot faster. I now need to figure out how I can install a derailuer on this bicycle so I can go from a 39 tooth sprocket to a 52 tooth sprocket with the pull of a lever. IF you have any ideas let me know. Photos would be great.
IMG_20171009_143432.jpg
IMG_20171018_182858.jpg

Last edited:
Back