When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got the coke bottle grips and the Morrow rear end parts for the 1934 Lawlor's. I keep running into problems though. One of the parts I bought for the Morrow rear end was wrong and and of poor quality. I also found another part I need to replace. UGH!
20181115_204341.jpg

20181115_204321.jpg

Check it out guys, maybe someone can help me? The little cone I bought is maybe an 1/8" shorter and doesn't have the groove like the original. The one I bought is also threaded all the way through, but the original isn't. As you can see, the other part is gaulded. Thanks for any help. Barry
20181121_194051.jpg

20181121_194258.jpg

20181121_194208.jpg

Last edited:
Rust rust and lots of missing paint.
I know, but for some reason I love it. I guess it's the head badge and the fact that its the bike that started the balloon tired bike craze. This company is also in a book I'm working on. I have the wheels, but I'm working on them. I also have a long spring Mesinger seat I need to put back together. A Lucky Seven stem with new chrome is on the way. Now I need some Stainless fenders and a drop stand. Barry

1934 Schwinn Lawlor's B10E 01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to bicyclebones I was able to buy all the parts for Lawlor's Morrow rear end. Thanks to all the information from mr.cycleplane I was able to figure out what I needed. lol
Thanks guys for all the help. Barry

Yahoo! I finally got some Oxalic Acid. Now I need to take the Liberty Bell Special apart the rest of the way, and see how the stuff works. I've seen what looked like miracles happen with this stuff, now I get to try it myself. Barry

Any advice on how to use it, would greatly be appreciated.:D

20181123_121754.jpg

Back