When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your current project look like now?

-
Got the coke bottle grips and the Morrow rear end parts for the 1934 Lawlor's. I keep running into problems though. One of the parts I bought for the Morrow rear end was wrong and and of poor quality. I also found another part I need to replace. UGH!
20181115_204341.jpg

20181115_204321.jpg

Check it out guys, maybe someone can help me? The little cone I bought is maybe an 1/8" shorter and doesn't have the groove like the original. The one I bought is also threaded all the way through, but the original isn't. As you can see, the other part is gaulded. Thanks for any help. Barry
20181121_194051.jpg

20181121_194258.jpg

20181121_194208.jpg

Last edited:
Rust rust and lots of missing paint.
I know, but for some reason I love it. I guess it's the head badge and the fact that its the bike that started the balloon tired bike craze. This company is also in a book I'm working on. I have the wheels, but I'm working on them. I also have a long spring Mesinger seat I need to put back together. A Lucky Seven stem with new chrome is on the way. Now I need some Stainless fenders and a drop stand. Barry

1934 Schwinn Lawlor's B10E 01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to bicyclebones I was able to buy all the parts for Lawlor's Morrow rear end. Thanks to all the information from mr.cycleplane I was able to figure out what I needed. lol
Thanks guys for all the help. Barry

Yahoo! I finally got some Oxalic Acid. Now I need to take the Liberty Bell Special apart the rest of the way, and see how the stuff works. I've seen what looked like miracles happen with this stuff, now I get to try it myself. Barry

Any advice on how to use it, would greatly be appreciated.:D

20181123_121754.jpg

Back