When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does your house look like

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I keep three bikes in the house.
Most are in the shed.
11mcmsl.jpg

2nk3mdy.jpg

I need to find the key! :(

View attachment 772801 View attachment 772802 View attachment 772803 View attachment 772804 View attachment 772805 View attachment 772806 View attachment 772807 it flows from the house to the office to the garage.there is more bikes out back.i always say I'm not buying any more keepers just flippers.we all know how that goes.nothing in comparison to the impressive collection #handlebarhoarder has going.
Right on brother you got a nice house there with a lot of good things looks killer to me keep stacking

[QUOTE="Louis C., post: 857156,

But with your first picture, you killed your post. I don't think anyone can compete. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. Piggy Wiggly has a bicycle collection that fills a warehouse. I know of one man in Chicago that has 200 bicycles in his garage alone! He even has bicycles in his bathroom :). I left his house speechless and with my mouth open. My friend had to remind me to talk and walk as I we struggled to get into this man's house. I bet there is someone out there that even beats all of these guys combined :-0

Back