When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to bike flights?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ve shipped many of bikes with bikeflights all over the country. I just went on to ship a bike to Idaho from Minnesota normally would have been around $65. $108 with the new carrier and set up they have going this was with pickup and free $100 insurance. I’ll definitely be looking for other options to ship with.

Just went on shipbikes same address box size and pickup options. There price $69 from Minnesota to Idaho. I think I’ll be going that route from here on out.

I shipped some parts to a Caber about a month ago with bikeflights and I got an email from them when the package went out for delivery saying the address didn't exist. The email said the package would be held at the UPS facility while they waited for me to update with correct address. I verified the address was indeed correct and emailed this info back to bikeflights. Bikeflights apologized for the mistake, delivered my package and then gave me a freaking $150 credit!!! My original shipping cost had been only $33. Blew my mind.

I see conflicting info on the shipbikes.com website. In one place it says max ground shipping 60lbs box included. A different place on the homepage says 75lbs? Anyone shipped over 60lbs and have a problem? I also didn't see a place to create an account and am awaiting a response. V/r Shawn

Shipped roughly 25 bike boxes from east coast and midwest to west coast....all varying weights...most over 65 pounds.
NO issues
Note.... you can 'fudge' a little... apparently a couple of pounds over they don't sweat or an inch or two

Well, shipbikes have increased their rates a little. I priced a set of wheels for shipping about 3 weeks ago, today I shipped them and it is ten dollars more.

Oh well.

Back