When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to Niagara Cycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Checked Google to see if they might have changed ownership. Now, I've never had any trouble ordering from them and have always been satisfied, but WOW, was I surprised to read these reviews! Boy these reviews are comparable to the ones where I used to work. And no, it wasn't because of me! It was because they were a bunch of liars!
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Niagara_Cycle_Works
were you ever employee of the month ?

Always got great service and prices. Call em' up, place order, give credit card number, done. Never waited more than 6 days. I also liked that they carried a lot of items I couldn't get else where. Going out of business....bummer dude!

If it takes 6 days, they didn't carry it, but reshipped it after they received it from somewhere else.
Tires are made in batches, possibly every few years, so the world inventory for a particular old-style tire can get depleted before a new batch hits the market.

That's unfortunate. The few times I dealt with them, I always got good service and accurate order fulfillment. Their prices seemed fair and shipping was fast enough to satisfy my needs--I considered them a resource.

Back