When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what have I got

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

legend

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi,
I am new here and have an old bike in the basement. I think it is a Black Phantom as one can see the ghost image on the side of the chain guard. How do I identify what the year of manufacture or whatever I can? I took a sloppy pic just a minute ago of the back of the seat...did black phantoms have concho stuff like that on the seat? I will get better images if you could tell me what to take pictures of.
I can take it out to the sun for pics tomorrow...just got my first cell phone and learning how to take pictures
Thank You
William

There will be a serial number under the bike or on the left side rear of the frame where the axle is, there are websites that will decode the Schwinn serial number. Yes, they had rivets

That is a nice bike! Clean and lube it up. Take it for a spin. Then find the parts. Everything you need is out there. Take it slow and buy smart. Front caliper brake is a nice part!

again, I am no computer wizzes so please pardon how I am doing this in pieces
Thank You for the help
William

Back