When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what have I got

-
one more side shot...is there something specific I photo or collect to identify? should I sell it in parts or whole?
Thanks for your advice

Those pics are pretty good, if you want a exact year there should be a serial number underneath the crank housing (bottom of frame)I’d try and sell it whole before parting, someone could build a nice bike out if that

well is it safe assume it IS a Black Phantom?
Yes it is a Black Phantom and I have a feeling it may be a '50 as well. Like Jacob said check for the serial which will give us the year. Just curious is there a reflector on the back? To sell on the forum you must list in the for sale section with a price, pics, and location. Determing the price should not be too hard as there have been a lot of Phantoms sold in all sorts of condition. V/r Shawn

I just looked for the serial number on the bottom of the bike..where the crank goes through...no number.
where else should I look?
Thank You for your help

I just looked for the serial number on the bottom of the bike..where the crank goes through...no number.
where else should I look?
Thank You for your help
At the rear axle on the left side on the frame--this is called the dropout. Reflector? V/r Shawn

Back