When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what have I got

-
Jacob,
I do not know what s2 hoops are or how to identify them
Look like this--have a set of 'railroad tracks' and say "SCHWINN TUBULAR S2". V/r Shawn

That is a nice bike! Clean and lube it up.

I’d say be very careful about cleaning it If you don’t know how to do it like a collector would, you may end up damaging the paint finish or chrome instead. Or breaking a rusted part.
If you’re planning on selling it just get the surface dust off with CLEAN rags or old tshirts, put it in good light outside and take pictures of it for your sale post from all angles. Avoid using chemicals and especially steel wool until you have had experience cleaning something less valuable.
Folks here know what condition they’re looking at if you include some closeup pics of rusty areas along with your 5 ft sale shots.

Thanks Motime,
will do just wipe off with no chems or rough stuff and good pics...my pics have gotten better cause my wife took over! lol
I am going out to the garage to gather the other parts..not sure what is there

ok. if your still in for helping...here is the box of stuff from the smithy shop..
Did these come with a friction tire genset? I think all this stuff except for the headlight shroud is add on from over the years.

Back