When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What I saw at Monroe this year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've been coming back to these two meets, since the 1980's.
These two meets may move around, but the quality of what you see and find, has gone up.
Even if you don't buy anything, it's worth it to come and see what's in this crazy hobby.
Funny.....I saw a lot of overpriced scrap there. Some diamonds in the rough but very few and far between. Maybe my definition of quality differs from most. It was good to see the turnout and people enjoying like things however.

I am always impressed that people take great pics….and take time to share, well done
Agreed Tom ! It takes precious time to take a bunch of quality photos as you indicated. I've done it at our meet or for friends and it can be a pain in the butt. Picture takers and poster's are very much appreciated in taking the time to share by us that can't make an event. 😎

Great pictures; thanks for posting.

As always, had a great time. Sold some, bought one and enjoyed talking to lots of people.

Bashton

Funny.....I saw a lot of overpriced scrap there. Some diamonds in the rough but very few and far between. Maybe my definition of quality differs from most. It was good to see the turnout and people enjoying like things however.
So the pictures that we see, are more like "the best of" content, because some stuff was not worth even taking pictures of.

So viewing other members pictures is pretty good in that way.

Last edited:
Back