When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is a REAL girls blue Schwinn phantom worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

poolboy1

I live for the CABE
DSC01119.jpg
DSC01120.jpg
DSC01121.jpg
DSC01122.jpg
DSC01123.jpg

All original paint and chrome, USA typhoon ww, Front drum brake, Killer original seat. Very rare girls bike.

Is this bike original paint or restored? If original, I am also interested. v/r Shawn

Thanks for all the response and pm... As i stated under the pictures...... This bike is all original! Chrome and paint! This bike is very nice! If my wife does not like it and want to ride it i might let this one go. Please LMK what it is worth to you...... I have NO idea what this one is worth????

It's worth much more than the funds I have available right now! She is one beautiful original bicycle. Whoever buys it from you, if you do sell, is one fortunate bike collector with a prize like that added to their collection. Wowee!!! :)

Dave

E-Bay For A True Value....

.....I know you might not want to sell,but anybody here is going to tell you what it's worth to them and not what the market bears.I'd wait 'till after Christmas to even ask about value.Bike prices are very low right now and a girls bike, rare or not is just always worth a lot less than a boys. I've been selling a beautiful '57 or '58 girls Hornet @ $200.00 for months and get nothing but tire kicker jerks wasting my time.You're bike is worth more but how much,who knows? It doesn't have a locking fork or a leather seat,girls bikes didn't come equipped that way.Try $600.00 and see what happens. My $.02

Last edited:
.....I know you might not want to sell,but anybody here is going to tell you what it's worth to them and not what the market bears.I'd wait 'till after Christmas to even ask about value.Bike prices are very low right now and a girls bike, rare or not is just always worth a lot less than a boys. I've been selling a beautiful '57 or '58 girls Hornet @ $200.00 for months and get nothing but tire kicker jerks wasting my time.You're bike is worth more but how much,who knows? It doesn't have a locking fork or a leather seat,girls bikes didn't come equipped that way.Try $600.00 and see what happens. My $.02

Ha HA I am not even a post war Schwinn guy and even I would pay double that!

I think their might be maybe under 10 of these bikes left in blue .. I have had a few offers over a few thousand.

Few Thousand?

I think their might be maybe under 10 of these bikes left in blue .. I have had a few offers over a few thousand.

So you're asking for a value from the Schwinn guys but you have offers over a few thousand?

I saw one in the C6-7 range at the Spring Memory Lane swap. I think he was asking $2300. and I think he hauled it home.

They pop up once in a while on Ebay but I've never seen one hit the reserve so what it's worth is what you can get.

If you were talking about a verifiable Blue Boys Phantom, you might get more action in the 1000+ range.

Back