When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is bike worth? What is it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice Bike!

I just saw this thread. Want to say nice bike! I love old Schwinns with tanks. I thought it sounded a little too good to be true. I like Original paint bikes, but would love to buy this one as the colors are GREAT!
The fighting on these sites is getting crazy! I have not been on here very long, but it seems most threads turn into fights. I'm one of the younger guys here (28) and I just enjoy bikes! Everyone collects something different, everyone has different reasons for buying or selling bikes. Can't we all just get along? We should all have a "You do your thing, I'll do mine" mindset.
PEACE!

motivator9d2c9a4ad10aa1bb233e6a2fd11524cd50301afe.jpg

hheheheheheh

I just saw this thread. Want to say nice bike! I love old Schwinns with tanks. I thought it sounded a little too good to be true. I like Original paint bikes, but would love to buy this one as the colors are GREAT!
The fighting on these sites is getting crazy! I have not been on here very long, but it seems most threads turn into fights. I'm one of the younger guys here (28) and I just enjoy bikes! Everyone collects something different, everyone has different reasons for buying or selling bikes. Can't we all just get along? We should all have a "You do your thing, I'll do mine" mindset.
PEACE!

We're just one big dysfunctional family. We bicker and fight but in the end we all love each other. You won't see this type of bickering on rides, swaps, etc. (I say it like i go to them still).

Back