When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is bike worth? What is it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ohg!!!!!!!! that is a museum piece!!! i love it. wow wow wow!!!!!! a straight bar in the close to the same condition just brought 11K. i can imagine what this would do. just wow...

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366573032.143289.jpg

The correlation to the bike that just sold at Copake has its merit however it has 4k plus in additional accessory parts. I would caution you to take all the comments in this thread with a grain of salt when deciding what to do with your bike. If selling I would strongly recommend putting it on eBay.

Mark

acceasories

as far as accesories go,there are prolly a fair amount of them out there,there is only 1 of these bikes that we know of,the history and rarity make it very nice

Bike Treasure

One big thing to consider with Ebay auctions is more than likely you'll have to ship it. If that happens you'll have to disassemble and box it properly and hope the shipper won't damage it during transit. Auction it for pick up only would be a better way to go but you won't get the most $$ that way but will ensure the bikes safe transfer of ownership. Offer it here on the Cabe for what you'd be happy selling it for, and have the buyer pick it up at your location with cash in hand. Done Deal!
Just my 2 pennys.

ive sent you a private message, im sure you have quite a few. go to notifications top right in blue to answer them. thanks jim

In an auction you lose 25%. Ebay you lose 10%. I'd either do ebay or take offers here. Drop it off at a bike shop and let them ship.

Your bicycle and the one sold at Copake yesterday are apples & oranges.

Last edited:

The 2 tone brown bike is worth quite a bit more because of how it is/was

equipped. MarkIV is right, the blue bike is a different model.......
Id rather have the motorbike style... Plus its a very rare color combo.. We always see the dual light fender bomb blah... I think this one is more desirable in my opinion...

The 2 tone brown bike is worth quite a bit more because of how it is/was

equipped. MarkIV is right, the blue bike is a different model.......

Better off sticken to racycles. Better judgement. Lol.

Hey Fred, Do you have any photos of your dad with the bike???? That would be cool to see.

Catfish

Back