When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is bike worth? What is it?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello All

We received so many email and messages we didn't have time to call everyone, take offers, etc. We also have so many other things to take care of other than just this bicycle. We sold it to the person that offered the most and dropped the bike off at a bike shop to be shipped to CA. Thanks everyone.

So when do we get the big "ta da" from the lucky CABEr that go tthis one? V/r Shawn

Sorry guys......I couldn't help myself. I built this as a personal rider and did a distressed restoration on it. Everything is real....except the paint (which are real colors), story and fake user account "Fredc".

Can you forgive me for having a little fun? I'm happy with how it turned out. I'll bring it to the ride in June.

Thanks for playing along!

Frank, your DX inspired the colors!

Honestly once the pic of the decal was posted I was suspicious and decided too risky to make an offer
Hard to "faux a fauxer"

BTW killer job!!!

Back