When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is In Your Living Room Now???

-
Living room!, I live I a storage room, just figured a way to fit the pedal car in today, wish I had room for bikes in the living room
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Shipping boxes. Two more leaving in the morning. A 1925 Columbia and a 1937 Elgin Oriole.
A few years ago I would have been upset seeing bikes I've owned for twenty years leave. Now I no longer feel anything. Glad to have my house back from bikes all over and in most rooms. With these two gone down to half a dozen bikes and a few frames and lotsa parts.
image.jpeg

I think if you were to correlate married vice single that would explain a lot in these pictures. When people would walk into my house one of the first things they would say is "You must be single"! V/r Shawn

I think if you were to correlate married vice single that would explain a lot in these pictures. When people would walk into my house one of the first things they would say is "You must be single"! V/r Shawn

Clearly.
I have a man cave and pockets of cool old stuff, but it ain't the living room and I'm lucky to have some of my other major collecting interests in the primary room of our home.
That and I don't want my kids to get snagged on a Torrington 10 end plate or take a handlebar header.
Chris

Back