When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is it and how old?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
this was actually in a barn.lol It seems to me to be from the 40's [maybe older/newer???]
with the skip tooth,style of bars and grip. Any info helps.originaly green with red accents.Trying to figure age and brand.
DSCN1536_zps86c59579-1.jpg

DSCN1535_zpsbeb106f1-1.jpg

Is there any evidence that it once had a metal head badge, maybe by rivet holes and/or an outline of the badge in the finish? I'm guessing late 1940s to very early 1950s by the skip tooth chain you mentioned as well as the rubber top Troxel seat which was used at the time on a lot of bikes and trikes.

Dave

no holes for headbadge.

Well, that definitely rules out Colson. It can really be frustrating trying to positively ID a smaller bike or trike when the name is missing. At least with larger bicycles you usually can get somewhere if you get the SN, plus someone will recognize something in it's design.

Dave

Last edited:
Back