When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is It Really?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think it is supposed to be one of these.
screamer1.jpg

but that one has the wrong rear brakes, missing the shifter, chain guard, and head badge. And it has been molested by a rattle can. And judging by the picture, I would say the derailer is messed up or the chain has been threaded wrong. Might want to just walk away.

I would run the other way.that bike is beat,and a money pit.lots wrong.derailleur,no shifter,brake levers.

I would run the other way.that bike is beat,and a money pit.lots wrong.derailleur,no shifter,brake levers.
Money pit says it all. Like i said "I like a challenge" but i don't know. Not at that price. I like bringing them back from the dead. Yes - no - yes - no - yes no - i need a vacation from projects.

It is an attempt to put parts together to make it look like an original 20X16 Muscle bike but it's not. Not worth the money being asked.

It's unfortunate that there are unscrupulous people who try to take advantage of people that just want to restore these old bikes. It seems like the more the prices of good original bikes goes up, the more you see this.

It's unfortunate that there are unscrupulous people who try to take advantage of people that just want to restore these old bikes. It seems like the more the prices of good original bikes goes up, the more you see this.
agreed

Back