When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is it

-

46kid

I bought a bike which is very similar to my first bike when I was about 10 yrs old. I don't have any pics but I guess it would be called a muscle bike.It has a double tube frame,3 speed shifter,ape bars,tall sissy bar,racing slick on the back.The plate on the front says Foremost.The chain guard says Swinger.It has front and rear hand brakes.The bike is complete except for a front fender.It has some rust but is very restoreable.Did I get a decent bike or an everyone has one of those bikes?Also I need a fender,brake cables,and shifter cable if anyone could steer me in the direction to find them.Any help would be appricated.

???

it almost sounds like a huffy. if it has a kinda short wheel-base, I'd say it's a rare one. (I've only seen two of them) is the chainring star shaped in the center? if you can, I'd like to see pics of it.

krazi

Attachments

• blue machine.jpg
    blue machine.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get some pics tomorrow.I don't know how to post pics but I can email them to someone who can.

Back