When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is it??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

ballooman

have picked up a project bike to resto for my wife thought it might be a Hawthorne now might be leaning toward monark will include pic to see if anyone can help. Just leave an address where to send pics my image files are to big for the forum. head badge is gone and cant find serial#s . Also what books are there available to help in the id of non schwinn classics thanks Dave P

Last edited by a moderator:
your help appreciated

Hi just got done sending pix to your e-mail hope they come out ok could not get em on this site as the files were too big for the size limits stated on the sites download perameters need to figure out how to re-format them so I can do so any way thanks and if any one has pix of stuff you think may help me out or are just plain cool feel free to send em to me [email protected]

yer twisting my arm

maybe if price is right can never have too many old bike projects around send pix and price info my e-mail is [email protected] Hey where can I get some info on re-doing seats wanna try that myself Bobcycles is great but pricey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back