When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the best looking tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi all. What is the best looking new tire and tread pattern for a vintage men's 26" bicycle? I like black walls, white walls, cream, some of the red tires. Color really doesn't matter. I'm just looking mostly for the style. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Jim

Neat thing about this hobby is YOU get to choose!! Fat Franks are popular but are oversized and might interfere with fenders. I've heard the Conti Retr-Rides are a B***H to get on due to tight fit, Duro's are a decent budget tire in standard 26 x 2.125 and come in several colors. Really, too many options for me to list here, so search through eBay and this forum. Enjoy the hunt-that's also part of the fun! Welcome to the CABE and good luck!

You can buy the ones that ruined the hobby or ruined it for at least the purist saints that make money selling parts for a living.
I have a set I will sell and will ship for free.
Do not tell anyone I sold them to you
1.jpg
2.jpg
9.jpg

In my opinion, the U S Royal chain reproductions are the best all around tire, in looks, ride, and quality. I have the white wall versions on a few different bikes and they always draw positive comments, mostly for the ribbed side walls and the script. Contact "John" who posted above.
100_3268.JPG

Back