When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the coolest headbadge you own?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Patric, Thanks for posting the info. I was trying to find a copy of the Sears catalog page that shows the Victor badge, but couldn't. I know I've seen it.

Catfish

onecatahula ... your particular VICTOR badge is a Davis ... made to go on a teen's-era
Davis-bicycle sold by Sear's. It was made by die-stamping, in the same manner as
aasmitty757's (Kim's) Schwinn Liberty badge .. shown above in your post ... to the right
of an acid-etched Schwinn Liberty. The unusual perimeter-shape (c'mon, now ... dat is a
very-unusual shape) is seen once-again in this Louisville Cycle, Famous badge ... which
is made via acid-etching.

Very-choice badge - your Victor .........

........ patric

post script ... Thanks for the Head's Up re: this thread, Paul G. (CABE member bike).

View attachment 181457

================================
================================

onecatahula ... your particular VICTOR badge is a Davis ... made to go on a teen's-era
Davis-bicycle sold by Sear's. It was made by die-stamping, in the same manner as
aasmitty757's (Kim's) Schwinn Liberty badge .. shown above in your post ... to the right
of an acid-etched Schwinn Liberty. The unusual perimeter-shape (c'mon, now ... dat is a
very-unusual shape) is seen once-again in this Louisville Cycle, Famous badge ... which
is made via acid-etching.

Very-choice badge - your Victor .........

........ patric

Schwinn badge collector finds what was thought to be an early Schwinn badge, only to be told it's just an old Davis era badge.
That's like reeling in what was thought to be a Trout, only to find out it's just a Catfish.
Haha!
Just kidding guys, sorry Ed, I couldn't resist.
Awesome badge, Pete.
Maybe you can trade it to one of these guys for an unusual Schwinn badge.

That's like reeling in what was thought to be a Trout, only to find out it's just a Catfish.
Haha!
Just kidding guys, sorry Ed, I couldn't resist.
Awesome badge, Pete.
Maybe you can trade it to one of these guys for an unusual Schwinn badge.

OK Marty,
I'll trade for your Schwinn Lady badge :-D

ps: thanks for the info Patric and Ed and Ivo !

pps: funny how Schwinn (or Chicago Cycle) just adopted that exact (odd) shape for the Liberty. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Cool! But I know there is a catalog that shows 5 Sears bikes in a row, and it has a blow up of each badge next to each bike. Chief, Victor, Tiger, Master, Perless. It's a realy cool catalog.

I sorta remember that too?. I'm sure of a page that has 3 bikes, 1918 I believe. Gotta dig for it a bit.

a friend made this

overman wheel co. , highwheel bicycle badge , sterling silver
10012638_10202769524614443_1878544406_o.jpg

10012638_10202769524614443_1878544406_o.jpg

Back