When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the coolest headbadge you own?

-
Have you ever seen one on an a actual bike? I’ve seen a few over the years but never on a bicycle. They are always in excellent shape like they have never been used. There is one in the Pontiac Oakland Museum in Pontiac Illinois. The Curator would love to find a bike or at least get a picture.
Can't say that I have

I don't "collect" head badges in general, but I have collected a few for different reasons. Mostly because they strike me as unusual or cool in some way. I almost have enough to make a shadow box to fill for the wall.

A Schwinn "ALL AMERICAN" head badge, a badge without a bike.
And
The Galloway is from an early Iowa Farm Implement maker that had Davis badge a few bikes for sale. I rub it every now and then in hopes of bringing one out of the woodwork to me.

I don't "collect" head badges in general, but I have collected a few for different reasons. Mostly because they strike me as unusual or cool in some way. I almost have enough to make a shadow box to fill for the wall.

A Schwinn "ALL AMERICAN" head badge, a badge without a bike.
And
The Galloway is from an early Iowa Farm Implement maker that had Davis badge a few bikes for sale. I rub it every now and then in hopes of bringing one out of the woodwork to me.

View attachment 1645662

View attachment 1645663
Nice looking badges

Back