When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the correct Springer for Female Monark Rocket

-

BRad90

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello everyone,

I was informed the Springer isn't the original on my 1953 Female Monark Silver King Rocket. Can anyone inform me or show me which is the correct Springer that should be on this bike? Thanks.
20210920_173812.jpg
IMG_20210919_144128_200.jpg

I agree with B607. I think the girl's was a single spring version of the boy's. The springer on yours is from a Snyder built bike.

Might depend on the year.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Will keep an eye open for a single springer.
Monark girls springer do not fit well on a boys Girls bikes came with single or double springs and also had a single springer like Schwinn knee action but fatter..I think 1935 was the Schwinn copy knee action

Monark girls springer do not fit well on a boys Girls bikes came with single or double springs and also had a single springer like Schwinn knee action but fatter..I think 1935 was the Schwinn copy knee action
Was the girls and boys springer different sizes/lengths? I would assume they were universal between the male and female bikes.

Back