When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the most you would pay for a girl's bicycle or have paid?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What is the most you have paid on a girl's bicycle or would pay? Personally, I don't collect girl's bicycles but that Elgin Skylark is truly nice.

I think I paid about $375 for my 1914 ladies Columbia Chainless a few years ago. Free to $20 is the range I spent on the rest of the girls bikes in my collection. Free is always a good bargain.

Well is it just me or has the price of girls bikes over the last few years more than doubled?
4 years ago girls bikes were bringing $50 for say a plain Schwinn to say $400-$500 on a decked out really nice bike.
But now it seems like the same $50 bikes are $150 and the $400-$500 are more like $800- $1000
And this seems like it has been just over the last few years.
Just me or do others see this too?
JKent

Well is it just me or has the price of girls bikes over the last few years more than doubled?
4 years ago girls bikes were bringing $50 for say a plain Schwinn to say $400-$500 on a decked out really nice bike.
But now it seems like the same $50 bikes are $150 and the $400-$500 are more like $800- $1000
And this seems like it has been just over the last few years.
Just me or do others see this too?
JKent

I think the girl's prices are going up as well and I think more people are starting to collect them rather than buy to part them out. I remember reading someone saying how they think girl's bikes will be worth more one day since so many get parted out to save a boys bike. Interesting theory, not totally convinced on it, but who knows?

I dropped good money on a few girls bikes-restored '37 Skylark, original '56 green Phantom, original '41 Miss America, and an original '40 loop tail Monark Four Bar. V/r Shawn

Back