When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the most you would pay for a girl's bicycle or have paid?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1 over 2k, 3 between 1k-2K (offered on another in that range this past week), and 3 between 750.00-1k.
And I am ready to spend even more money on nice, deluxe originals.
Chris

Swapped a Walmart pink women's 10 speed bike for a 40's women's Spitfire leaned up against a chainlink fence for some time ....like 2-3 yrs love the ole girl ........no pun intended.

Depends on how many parts I can pick off of it for a boys bike, otherwise ZERO $

Not into girls bikes

In order to outfit both wife and daughter, I have bought them in the $200-$300 range. Unfortunately, by the time I am finished with them the numbers are much higher. I've been looking for a restoration worthy CWC girls Supreme/Deluxe project, but more than the increase in price the deluxe bikes seem substantially more scarce than 4 or 5 years ago at any price.

..depends what parts I can pull to complete a boys bike...

If you haven't figured it out already , most times only the front fender or fenders, hardware and the wheels are interchangeable. The gearing, crank, pedals sometimes handlebars are usually girl specific.

I wonder how many restored bikes, "Schwinn Black Phantoms" are out there with a short girls crank or little pedals?

As far as purchasing a girls bike, it the model was exactly what we are looking for, then it is what it is. Lucky my wife more into customizing than high end girls bikes

Last edited:
I've only ever had to pay for two (the last two)- $20 for a decent '47 Higgins w/ skirt guard the better half's been riding for the last several years, and $40 for an 80% complete '56 3 spd Corvette that I'm turning into part of a his/hers matching set.

I've never really cared if the bike was a girls or boys bike. If I like the way it looks, I'm going to get it.

Paid $3500 for a clean, original Skylark complete with the speedo pod, horn-light buttons, leaf spring saddle, end cap counter-weighted pedals, ringed grips, pencil stand, working horn with glass head light lens, etc... super complete, correct, and orig. bike. I don't think I could find one this nice for that price now, a lot of them got parted, or no longer have the good parts... would do it again in a heartbeat! It's also a perfect mate for my bluebird, so HAD to buy it. They display so well together.

Last edited:
Back