When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the newest and oldest bike in your collection?

-
Thank you! I like it too!

I've ad the Wasp for 25 years. I've scratched and dented it a lot riding it, but it's still in great shape. Barry
That's like the 54 hornet i picked up a while back. Lots of rusty patina. I v'e painted the truss rods and the seat under carriage and replaced the blowen out tires with a pair of columbia superb white wall brick tires, But every thing else is just the way i bought it, crusty seat and all. Razin.

I gots me a 54 wasp
20190309_165314.jpg

I was always told 54 was the first year for the wasp. :smiley:

Your's is purdy!

Nice Wasp, Dave. I'm not to up on the wasps. I know that 52 was the first year for the hornet, so you could very well be right. Ride O. Razin. P.S. Wish i had that springer fork on mine. Enjoy.
Scored this on craigslist several years back. Woman bought it new. As well as the springer, check out the high flange front hub and 105 guage double butted spokes! This thing is HEAVY duty!

Back