When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the rarest coolest musclebike out there?

-
Any pre production homemade highriser

My dream is to find a real pre 63 home built bike, the original ones those surfer kids started building in 1958 in Long Beach. My dad remembers Tony Blacks bike, a prewar schwinn with a homemade banana seat " pre persons", if your bike was home built you was King poop and your bike would outclass any 63/64 deluxe. Those are the true original muscle bikes.

Not too rare...columbia playboy 88....

The columbia playboy 88.... Wheelie bars and just a nice juicy bike for the late 60s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 628
Bam! The coolest!!! Well, was cool before I let it sit for 10 years.

Attachments

• DSCN5318.jpg
    DSCN5318.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 536
Oh, Those Pedals !!!

A good friend of mine, Paul (goes by code-name >> bike << on The CABE) allowed me to own them
years ago. Paul (bike) is known for having a good eye AND the uncanny ability to acquire the most
profound, bicycle-related jewels.

Paul has been my source of exotic badges and other treasures for the longest time.

Paul coined the phrase, "It's Only Unobtainable Once .. And Then I Find It."

And because of this asset .. it's a forgivable sin that he uses the term, "smalls" as frequently as he does.

.............. patric cafaro

I know Paul. We did some dealings years back at Copake and Mass. Paul is a great guy. Your right he always comes up with some very nice stuff, different stuff. Maybe put a little bit of hair on those pedals?

Back