When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jkent

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can anyone tell me what this bike is?
GetAttachment.jpg

pretty tiny,blurry picture

bigger, better pic would help. but it looks like a schwinn fork.

Yea, l@@ks like straight bar Schwinn with the optional flower box rack....lol.

Cross-brace bars? Looks like a decent Schwinn. Better pics would help. Selling or buying it?

Cheers, Geoff

hopefull

I hope i can work up a deal on this bike. I've been in contact with the owner but just through email take forever for them to get back to me. i just this morn. asked for a number and no reply yet:mad:

I'm surprised you posted that picture after the recent episode on here. You know Chris is going to be all over that one for the uber rare prototype rack box! I can see the electrons on his GPS already--hope your fast! V/r Shawn

Okay, that's funny.

Actually, I noticed that in the background of one of the pics of the Rollfast were several stacked bicycles boxes of the same manufacturer...a smaller manufacturer of 3 wheeled bicycles that was a website and an authorized dealer list.

I don't have any high tech survaillance equipment and frankly, that bike ain't worth my reputation.
Now if it were an Schwinn autocycle with original paint and a tank, that's a different story!

Chris

Last edited:
That's funny, I thought of Chris too when this guy posted that.

It's probably in Chris's garage right now as we speak (type.)

Back