When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this Firestone *mumble*?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
E

exavatar

I just picked up this Firestone and am curious to know what it really is. I want to fix it up a bit and get it back out on the road.

After looking around in the forums, I've seen a few posts with similar-looking bikes that were called Firestone 500s.

The paint stating the model on this is of course mostly gone, but I can see "ght 200," for sure.

Any ideas?

fs200.jpg

fork is def bent If thats a 26 inch I'll have a fork for ya. Most likely mid 60's huffy.I had one it was one of my first old bikes minus the star sprocket Wish I had one of those.

The chainguard, stars sprocket, and overall frame style id this as AMF built, basically the same as an early-mid 60s AMF Skyrider or similar model. To pin down the model and year, you'd probably need a Firestone catalog from the era, 37fleetwood might have one.

Back