When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this? Help needed ASAP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Seen listing for "1940 something pre war red 26inch schwinn phantom bicycle" I dont think it is a Phantom but like the bike and might get it but was wondering what it might be?

Attachments

• 5N65Y35U03Ea3L93M4c6753a6efaadb7b1adb.jpg
    5N65Y35U03Ea3L93M4c6753a6efaadb7b1adb.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 134
Brooks,
Looks like a Murray chainring...after blowing up the picture it appears to say Schwinn in the chainguard....can't help you my friend but, looks like a cool bike.

Ya... It looks neat but I dont know if it's as old as the seller thinks it is. I havent seen a tank like that on a Schwinn before but who knows? LOL

I wished I knew because that is a nice bike with cool graphics and I think that looks like a Rollfast sprocket with the little triangles.

Its a Snyder built bike, either Rollfast or Hawthorne with a Schwinn sticker on it.

Saw this on the CL too. Only bits that are Schwinn are the fork and badge. Likely some old dude tinkered it together in his spare time.

Reminds me of some of the bikes folks would sell in Eugene in the 1990s. Cheapo Murray cruisers with Schwinn badges kludged on with sheet metal screws. "It's got a Schwinn badge, it must be a Schwinn."

That "Phantom" would be worthwhile for maybe two bills, some neat parts.

Cheers, Geoff

I'd slap him in the face with a Hun'

"Maybe" its worth that much in parts.

Back