When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is this madness!?!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

charliechaindrive

Finally riding a big boys bike
I got this thing for 5$ at a auction and its got a 2 speed bendix but the crank is waaay to short. Snyone know hat it is? The "badge" says rollfast but its a sticker. And the sissy bar goes up about another foot from the top of the screen

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_10.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_10.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 121
Frankenbike! Maybe a Rollfast touring frame, Columbia chainring, Ross chainguard, and who knows waht else from where!

stupid question alert

Whatsa chainrig? Is the front sprockrt? And I'm parting it out, anyone want some parts off it?

What color Bendix is it? I've been looking for a yellow and we could likely strike a deal for that frame you're looking at buying ;)

Last edited:
I would be interested in the sissy bar and possibly the handle bars if the chrome is any good?

I got this thing for 5$ at a auction and its got a 2 speed bendix but the crank is waaay to short. Snyone know hat it is? The "badge" says rollfast but its a sticker. And the sissy bar goes up about another foot from the top of the screen

I found a stash of these Rollfast sticker badges in the Columbia Factory. Maybe Columbia was contracted to make this bike.

Back