When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this old bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not sure it’s a 87m but definitely iver. Top tubes look parallel on the OPs bike. Very cool finds. I’ll agree with beginners luck.

Not sure it’s a 87m but definitely iver. Top tubes look parallel on the OPs bike. Very cool finds. I’ll agree with beginners luck.
Yeah maybe 86m? That fork looks wide, probably a balloon tire bike.

I like the faded out og paint on your Shelby built Western Flyer those are cool bikes.

I like the faded out og paint on your Shelby built Western Flyer those are cool bikes.
I am new to the whole Vintage bike thing and came across this at a local auction, i loved the look of the bike with the faded paint and wide handle bars ( i am 6'4"). The bike was complete at the time of the auction, i bid what i was comfortable spending ( again, i knew nothing about the bike) and did not win the auction. When i went down to pick up the few items i did win, the bike was in pieces on the ground. The person who won the bike only wanted parts ( seat, rear fender and drop stand, pedals and chain guard), and what was left was what i got for a very reasonable price. Now the hunt is on to find the missing parts, but i will never find them in the color with the faded paint to match up with what was on the bike to keep it original.

Thanks Sean, If someone could use parts off it, that would be alright by me, I just wanted the seat. Would hate to junk before I knew what it was.
Hey Sean, I was wondering if I could pick your brain for a minute. I came across a 1937 Elgin woman's bike for sale. They want $200 for it. It has 28" wheels, and I was wondering if they would be the same wheels needed for this old iver Johnson. The bike looks to be in pretty good condition, with some good parts to sell on if it would work for me.

Screenshot_20180924-185612.png

Back